Choosing & Designing your own – Sliding Wardrobe
When it comes to choosing and designing your own Sliding Wardrobes, we know it can be a daunting task! There is so much information to take in, and so many variations to choose from!
At SKÖN we know this….and this is why we offer you our years of experience, and expertise, to understand and listen to you and your needs! We know how important it is for you to understand the process and feel in control at every step of the way!
That’s why we have broken the process down into 5 Easy steps!
Remember that SKÖN manufacture all of our products completely made to measure for you and for your space! So, unlike flatpack wardrobes or hinged wardrobes, there is no loss of space anywhere! Sliding Wardrobes can give you back up to 50% more storage than conventional or non-fully fitted wardrobes!
Choose how many Sliding Doors you need?
- 2 Door Robe (up to 2.4m)
- 3 Door Robe (2.4m to 3.6m)
- 4 Door Robe (3.6m to 4.8m)
- Corner, Angled, Over Stair Riser, Walk in Robes and Other Units may vary – Contact us for more details
Choose your layout?
- Essential Layout (Hanging and Shelving only)
- Tailored Layout (Hanging, Shelving, Drawers and/ or Baskets)
- Deluxe Layout (Hanging, Shelving, Drawers and/or Baskets, and Accessories)
All layouts are completely custom designed for your needs in mind, so whether its a simple spare room or overflow wardrobe to a Kids Room or Masterbedroom with all the bells and whistles, we will listen to what you need and design it around you!
Choose your Sliding Door Panel Design
- Classic Door Design (Full Panel of Wood, Coloured Glass or Mirror)
- Oriental Door Design (Equal Panels-2,3,4 or 5)
- Minima Door Design (3 Panel Door with Slim Band near Top, Bottom or Centre of Door)
- Luxor Door Design (Small Top and Bottom band with Large Centre panel)
- Made to Measure
Our Sliding Doors are all manufactured by us and completely made to measure for you, so they are made specifically for the area that they are being installed into. This means there are no limitations like what you get with standard size doors, meaning more space for you! The Door Panel Pattern is also designed specifically for you, the way you want them, with a huge selection of wood, coloured glass and mirror to choose from. See our section on ‘Door Styles’ for more inspiration!
Choose your Frame Colour
Book your installation, sit back Relax and let SKON do the rest!