So, what are the benefits with a Sliding Wardrobe vs. Conventional Hinged Wardrobes?
With a SKÖN Sliding Wardrobe you can achieve up to 50% more storage space when compared to conventional hinged wardrobes…why?
- No more Hinged Doors left open in the bedroom!
- Sliding Doors are neat and tidy, and create a seemless tidy finish
- No more Hinged Doors busting open because they won’t close properly!
- Sliding Doors do not open outward and so all your clothes are hidden behind in their oen organise space.
- No more clothes and belts hanging on the hinged doors
- Well, you can’t hang them on a Sliding Wardrobe!! Why not choose some pull out Tie/ Belt Rails to store these items inside!
- No more Hinged Doors blocking light into your wardrobe
- Sliding Wardrobes allow full open access and light into your wardrobes so you can find everything with ease!
- No more Kickers or Pelmets (that blanking panel that fits between the ceiling and wardrobe, and the floor and wardrobe)
- We fit your Sliding Wardrobes from floor to ceiling!
- Hinged Doors can only be made a certain max width before they get too big to hang properly, therefore you are limited to 1m width openings
- Sliding Wardrobes can be made to any measurement, with less restrictions on layout and design for your needs!
- No more busy Hinged Wardrobe doors making rooms look busy!
- Sliding Wardrobes can offer you clean lines, seamless finishes, and full floor to ceiling wood, coloured glass and mirrors!
- No more boring designs!
- By mixing and matching wood, coloured glass and mirror. This gives you clean lines and allows you to create a Traditional, Classical or Contemporary look to the space… you choose!
So….why not check out the rest of our website or drop into us for some inspiration!
Choose to go from Chaos to Creative Storage in as little as 5 – 10 Working Days!